Updated: November 23, 2022
This Policy applies to all of the personal data we collect about you, including information collected at events and information collected on the website at www.goottah.com and the web application Goottah (including mobile access) where this policy is linked to.
We refer to Lzar Productions, LLC D/B/A Goottah, together with its group entities as “we”, “us” or “our” “Goottah” in this Policy. We operate the Goottah.com website (the “Service”) and the associated Goottah web application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Goottah recognizes the importance of protecting our users’ privacy. To that end we have created our privacy statement and spam policy in order to demonstrate our commitment to privacy. Information on how Site content can and cannot be used is also listed below. Please note that spam laws and regulations above and beyond Goottah. policies may apply to commercial electronic messages sent to individuals who have elected to list their contact information on the Site.
We may occasionally amend this Policy. Any new policy will automatically be effective when it is published on the Site. You should therefore return here regularly to view our most up to date Policy. You should also print a copy for your records.
Who we are
You can find details of all of our group entities below:
The Goottah website and the Goottah Web Application are owned and operated by lazar Productions, LLC on behalf of its affiliates and subsidiaries. Lzar Productions, LLC is incorporated in Florida, United States and its registered office is 7927 EASTLAKE DR 5 E, BOCA RATON, FL 33433
Service is the Goottah.com website operated by the Goottah.com web application. Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
What Information do we collect?
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you. This may include these types of data collected:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Identifiable Photo
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City Cookies and Usage Data
This information may be used to provide you with job matching services and or improving our service solutions.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us..
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
User accounts are removed through the application interface.
We may also collect, and process information obtained through the Site or the device you are using, including:
- Login information (including username, email and password);
- Location information (including GPS signals sent by a mobile device, location information gathered from social media networks or sensor or IP address data from your device; information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, which pages you visit within our Site and referring website addresses — for more on this please see the next section below on how we use your information;
- If you ask us to connect with other sites (for example if you ask us to connect with your Facebook account) we may get information that way too; and,
We may record any telephone calls for quality assurance and training purposes
- Contact information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address and telephone number
- Professional information such as your employment background, job description and related information Transaction information your contact information, the services you are interested in, your purchasing requirements, your financial information including credit card or other payment information
- Responses to surveys information you provide in responding to a survey on the Site, via an app or email, on the telephone or otherwise
- Include any other information collected.
We may use publicly accessible information to verify information we are provided with and to manage and expand our organization.
Throughout the website and application there may be forms that request information to purchase or obtain services.
These forms typically ask for contact information, financial information, and demographic information. Information from these forms is used to deliver the information, products and/or services that you request. It may also be used to notify you of future Goottah services and/or opportunities that may be of interest to you. When completing these forms, please do not supply another person’s personal data to us unless we prompt you to do so and you have received that individual’s consent to do so.
We may conduct surveys to aggregate responses, activity and behavior of users so that we can identify trends, build client profiles that optimize customer experience, make recommendations and provide guidance on which services work best in different scenarios. In these cases, we may use third-party services for surveys.
How do we use your information?
We use information collected about you as outlined in this Policy.
Our primary purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide you with the services you requested and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site. We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide the information, services or support you request and related after-sales services;
- To identify you, and to contact you from time to time with service updates;
- To send other messages that are useful to the service we provide, including messages regarding job matches, award programs and or messages regarding Goottah;
- To manage our relationship with you and to carry out any related administration;
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us and third parties;
- To promote services, or the services of our suppliers, including by email and via social media platforms (subject to the relevant marketing permissions);
- To compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties*;
- To detect, investigate and prevent activity we think may be potentially illegal, unlawful or harmful and to enforce our Policy or any other purpose referenced herein or therein;
- To carry out research, including market research, statistical research on site traffic, sales and other commercial information to assist us in improving the services we provide to you and tailor the Site; To keep track of the areas of our Site you visit, the amount of time you spend and the date and time you access our Site to enable us to tailor it to better match your interests and/or preferences.
In more legal terms, we process your personal data where we have your consent to do so, which you may withdraw at any time, or otherwise where this is necessary for:
- The performance of our contract with you for the provision of our services or to take preliminary steps at your request;
- Us to fulfil our legal obligations; or,
- The purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
A legitimate interest is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information, so long as this is not overridden by your own rights and interests. Our legitimate interests are those indicated above, and we consider that we have implemented sufficient checks and protections to ensure that your rights and interests are not unreasonably intruded on.
Tracking & Cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. We will try to but cannot guaranty that our site will support DO Not Track browser options. However, ifyou do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Essential cookies that are essential to provide you with services you have requested. For example, these include the cookies that make it possible for you to stay logged into your Goottah account. If you set your browser to block these cookies, then these functions and services will not work for you. In particular, we won’t be able to save your preferences about cookies.
- Performance cookies which measure how often you visit our sites and how you use them. We use this information to get a better sense of how our users engage with our site, so that users have a better experience. For example, we collect information about which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users. We also use third-party cookies to help with performance. For example, the Google Analytics cookie gives us information such as your journey between pages and whether you have downloaded anything.
- Functionality cookies that are used to recognize you and remember your preferences or settings when you retum to our site, so that we can provide you with a more personalized experience.
- Advertising cookies that are used to collect information about your visit to our site, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
- Preference Cookies which we use to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies which we use for security purposes to identify any threats or other malicious activity.
These various technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the Site, tracking users’ movements around the Site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Their terms can be viewed at https://payments.google.com/payments/apissecure/u/0/get legal document?ldo=()&ldt=buyertos
Their terms can be viewed at https://www.apple.com/legal/applepayments/direct-payments/
Who may use your information?
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address and phone number confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease our subscription lists to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to enforce our policies, to comply with our legal obligations or in the interests of security, public interest or law enforcement in any country where we have entities or affiliates. For example, we may respond to a request by a law enforcement agency or regulatory or governmental authority. We may also disclose data in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, security, people and other rights or interests.
We may also disclose data in connection with actual or proposed litigation, or to protect our property, security, people and other rights or interests.
We share your information with third parties who help deliver our services to you. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose.
You may have accessed our Site through a hyperlink from the website of one of our subsidiaries or trading partners. If so, you consent to your personal details and purchase information, including behavioral patterns, being shared with that trading partner in accordance with our contractual relationship with them.
If we or any part of our group is sold, or some of its assets transferred to a third party, your personal information, as a valuable asset, may also be transferred to the acquirer, even if they are not in the same line of business as us. Our member database could be sold separately from the rest of the organization, in whole or in a number of parts. Potential purchasers and their advisors may have limited access to data as part of the sale process. However, use of your personal information will remain subject to this Policy. Similarly, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest in the unlikely event of a liquidation, bankruptcy or administration.
Please rcmcmbcr that when you share information publicly on the Site, for example a comment on a blog post, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google, which may mean that the information is made public.
Third party links and services
The Site may use and contain links to third parties’ websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or services. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites. If you have asked us to share data with third party sites (such as social media sites), their servers may not be secure. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result, others may nevertheless unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Protecting Your Information
We take what we consider to be appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by the Site reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility:
- Where you have a member’s account for the Site:
- To log off or exit from Site when not using it;
- To ensure no-one else uses the Site while your device is logged on to the Site (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
- To keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the Site — do not use the same password as you use for another site or email account; and,
- To maintain good internet security. For example, if your email account or Facebook account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access through those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts has been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if ncccssary warn anyone CISC who could bc affected.
Where is your information processed?
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
We will put in place appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal data where any such transfer is made. If we transfer your personal data outside your country, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected in compliance with applicable data protection law and this Policy
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Goottah. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Goottah. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Goottah
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public To protect against legal liability
If you have given permission, we may contact you by about any of the following:
- Job and or Candidate job Matching notifications;
- Company updates;
- Invitations to webinars and teleconferences designed to enhance your experience;
- Invitations to participate in our initiated and/or supported research;
- Information about our industry research;
- Events including our live seminars
- Partner Updates
All email sent from our organization will clearly state who the email is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all email messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further email communication from us.
We are committed to keeping your information confidential. We do not sell, rent or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. We will use your email address solely to provide timely information about Goottah and its programs and services. Goottah will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable law.
You should have a prior relationship with the person receiving your email. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us and/or our partners, you can opt out at any time by emailing support@Goottah.com or calling + See further ‘Your rights’, below.
Retention of Data
Goottah will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
This site is controlled and operated by Goottah from its offices within the United States. Goottah makes no representations that materials, information, or content available on or through this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where such materials, information, or content are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from this website without first obtaining written consent from Goottah. Furthermore, you may not use the materials found on this website on any other websites or in a networked environment without first obtaining written consent from Goottah.
All materials on this site (as well as the organization and layout ofthe site) are owned by Goottah.
As explained above, you have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. In addition, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If your objection is not to direct marketing in general, but to direct marketing by a particular channel e.g. email or telephone, please specify the channel you are objecting to.
Further, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may also have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict, be forgotten, or object to processing of, or request data portability of the personal data collected about you subject to some conditions and exceptions.
If you are a resident of Califomia, this Policy is intended to comply with California CCPA privacy laws and requirements and shall be interpreted at as such and you will never be discriminated against for exercising your rights.
How do you contact us?
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, your rights or would like to submit a request then please send us your request by any of the following ways:
You may contact us by emailing to